3.12.2014

Antipasto Pasta Salad

Found original recipe here. This was good, the dressing I used wasn't overbearing at all

































INGREDIENTS:
red bell pepper, chopped (I used half of a pepper)
yellow bell pepper, chopped (used half of a pepper)
~ 1/2 c fresh parsley, chopped
Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (to taste) I used Kraft Lite dressing
1 can (14oz) diced tomatoes, drained
1 can sliced black olives, drained
~1.25lb (20oz) thick cut ham, cubed
8oz shredded white cheddar
1/2c grated parmesan (or more, to taste)
20oz frozen cheese tortellini (I used the tri-color kind)


DIRECTIONS:
Boil the tortellini according to directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients (I stirred in the dressing & parm last).
Refrigerate before serving.

note: can add in salami & more bell peppers (I used used leftover ones I had).

more photos: